- 24 years old.
- Home – Arbroath, a small coastal fishing town located 20 miles north east of Dundee. lived there for the majority of my life.
- I commute to Dundee via bus every working day, this usually takes 1 hour to get to university form my home.
- Born in Yeovil Summerset England, moved to Scotland at the age of 5.
- interests – most sports, like to watch my home town football team play every week, and i will watch american sports. I’m also into design, film and music.
Here i am in my traditional dress 🙂
In the winter
The famous Arbroath Smokies
- 44 years old
- British (originally from Yorkshire in England, I left home and moved to Dundee when I was 18 to go to University to study Architecture.)
- Unmarried Single Mother. My daughter is 14 years old and goes to school in St. Andrews.
- Home – Gauldry, a small village in Fife, 6 miles from Dundee. I commute to college by bus everyday.
- Interests – Ecology, Gardening, Textiles, Woodwork and Karate.
My house in Winter, because you can’t see it for trees in summer!
Spring Garden, the trees just coming into leaf.